Hi-Hop / R&B / Neo Soul !!!

dimanche 15 février 2009

En Vrac !

The Heliocentrics + Mulatu Astatke : Inspiration Information Vol. 3 (Strut/2009)
FAITES-VOUS ZIZIR !!!

Deep Rooted : D.E.E.P. R.O.O.T.E.D (Clear Label/2009)
FAITES-VOUS ZIZIR !!!

N.A.S.A. : Spirit Of The Apollo (ANTI/2009)
FAITES-VOUS ZIZIR !!!

J'en balance juste quelques-uns en vrac après un petit creux lié à diverses raisons, dont une escapade dans la peuf et une semaine pour s'en remettre. On essaiera de reprendre plus sérieusement d'ici peu.

Peace, Love & Life's Better In Mountains !!!

2 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

These albums have just come out and already you're posting them for anybody to download for FREE!?

I just wonder why anybody bothers to release music any more when pinheads like you help people STEAL IT!

You really should be ashamed of yourself.

20 Cent a dit…

Anonymous comment are always very useful...

Thanks for the kind words. FYI, I'm not uploading any of the releases concerned on this blog and I'm buying almost all of it. This blog has been created to stay in touch with my music mates in France and I never intended to promote it to other people. Specially polite like you're.

I've been working in music industry for almost 10 years and have no lesson to receive from an angry, frustrated and ignorant voice.

How do you want people to buy music if they don't even know it exist or are unable to find a hard copy anymore. We used to go in record shop and listen to any CD we'd like. No that there aren't any record shop anymore, we sometimes download, then listen, then buy...Any other solution smart guy ?

I also admit that many people abuse with downloading and don't realize that a good album must be bought...but people do a lot of things that we can't control.

Anyway I can't remove those links as I didn't create it. If you have any link with any of those releases just let me know in proper language and I'll remove my post.

Thanks again for your constructive comment Mr NoName.

BEst,

20cent